If you’re look for the best kids activities in Las Vegas, you need the Pogo Pass Las Vegas!
This is an annual activity pass that gets you free admission into 18+ fun things to do in Las Vegas with kids.
Normally, this would cost hundreds of dollars, but get access to all 18 attractions for $49.99 now. Find what is included below:
What is Pogo Pass Las Vegas?
Pogo Pass Las Vegas is an annual activity pass that gives you free admission to 18+ Las Vegas attractions for kids & families. If you have children, Pogo Pass is an affordable way to access many fun activities around town at an affordable price.
This pass is valid for 365 days from when you purchase it, so you have a long time to take advantage of the different offers & activities.
Each pass holder will get at least 1 free admission to the below attractions. Some locations include multiple visits, with some including monthly visits.
Pogo Pass is a great way to access things to do in Las Vegas with kids…affordably.
18+ Fun Things to Do in Las Vegas with Kids, $49.99.
Normally, the activity pass is $99.98, but with our discount get it for only $49.99! The Pogo Pass will fill your family’s schedule with fun activities, so grab yours today!
Whether your family is visiting Las Vegas from out of town, or you live in Vegas, you get access to the best things to do in Las Vegas with kids. All 19 locations for only $49.99…
Who can use Pogo Pass?
Anyone can use the activity pass! You can buy one for each member of your family, so you will have fun things to do all year-long.
Even if you don’t have children, you can buy a pass to use…
Have more questions? Check out the video below; your complete guide to Pogo Pass Las Vegas. Holli from our team answers all your questions!
What Activities are Included in Pogo Pass Las Vegas?
Check out what Las Vegas attractions for families are included.
Read each location’s redemption rules carefully, some include additional costs or black out dates. You can find more specifics on redemption online.
- Cowabunga Bay Waterpark -1 visit
- Admission is valid from March to September, open to close every day.
- Las Vegas Aviators Minor League Baseball – 2 games
- Receive tickets for 2 regular season games; 1 ticket per pass holder, per game.
- For tickets, you have to register – starting 2 weeks before game & closing 48 before the game. You will pick up tickets at will call
- Sky Zone – 2 visits
- 2 visits to Sky Zone. Each visit good for one hour jump session.
- Pogo Pass members will be required to purchase a $7 Glow T-Shirt, and $5 Sky Socks during glow jump ($12 total).
- Simply present your Pogo Pass at front desk for admission.
- SeaQuest – 1 visit
- 1 Admission to the aquarium
- Valid every day, open to close
- Discovery Children’s Museum – 1 visit
- 1 admission to the museum
- Valid every day, open to close. Redeem at front desk.
- Uptown Jungle Fun Park – 2 visits
- 2 visits – 1 hour jump session per visit.
- **jump socks with rubber bottoms required. Can bring your own or purchase.
- NOT valid on Saturday or Sunday. Fill out waiver for faster service
- Las Vegas Mini Gan Prix – 2 visits
- Receive 2 ride tickets during each visit. However, some rides require only half a ticket, so you can do more activities.
- Valid open to close, every day, but must use 2 visits on separate days. Tickets NOT valid on new Adult Gran Prix.
- BattleBLAST Laser Tag – 1 visit
- Height requirement is 42 inches or taller to play
- Valid every day, but hours vary by day.
- Gold Coast Hotel & Casino – 1 visit PER MONTH
- Receive 1 game of bowling each visit
- **Shoe rental costs extra. Valid open to close, each day.
- The Orleans Bowling – 1 visit PER MONTH
- Good for 1 game per month.
- **Shoe rental is extra. Use this offer open to close, every day.
- Suncoast Bowling – 1 visit PER MONTH
- Receive 1 game of bowling per visit
- **Shoe rental is additional cost. Good open to close, every day.
- Sam’s Town – 1 visit PER MONTH
- Receive 1 game of bowling each visit
- **Shoe rental is extra. Good open to close, every day.
- Bouncy World – 1 visit
- Receive 1 open bounce admission WITH in & out privileges for the day.
- Valid at Las Vegas or Hendersen locations.
- Nevada Climbing Centers – 3 visits
- Receive 3 general climbing admissions
- **Rental equipment costs extra. Valid open to close, every day.
- Lost Worlds Myth & Magic – 1 visit
- 1 visit for one hour of unlimited VIP play.
- VIP excludes arcade and bowling
- Rex Center – 2 Visits
- Two visits with your choice of rock climbing or mini golf
- Not valid on Fridays after 5:00pm or Saturdays
- Activities must be used on separate visits and cannot be combined into one visit
- Velocity Esports – 1 visit/month
- One visit per month with your choice of an hour of arcade game play or an hour of PC or console gaming
- Wally Wombats – 1 visit
- One visit to Wally Wombats
- Wally Wombats is a SOCKS-ONLY Facility
- Available Monday – Friday during normal business hours (Excludes weekends).
Don’t Miss Out on Affordable Things to Do in Las Vegas
Normally, all 18 attractions would cost hundreds of dollars per person, but with The Pogo Pass Las Vegas, you can get access to all for only $49.99.
It is a great way to explore Las Vegas and find new activities to do together.