HearthMasters, Inc. DBA Padgitt Chimney & Fireplace
HearthMasters is a chimney and fireplace contractor serving KC since 1982. We have highly qualified technicians who service and repair masonry and manufactured fireplaces and chimneys. We design and build masonry heaters, brick ovens, chimneys and fireplaces, specializing in historic chimneys and large projects. Our team of experts diagnoses chimney performance problems, sweeps chimneys, does leak diagnosis, and solves chimney and fireplace issues.
All of our technicians are CSIA Certified Chimney Sweeps and Certified Dryer Exhaust Technicians. Most of our employees have been working for us for over 10 years. We are the only chimney contractor with a Class DM Master Mechanical License in Kansas or Missouri, and who can legally install flue liners and wood and gas fireplace inserts. We pull permits where required!
Our Senior Technician and V.P., Gene Padgitt, is an award-winning mason with over a dozen national and regional awards for his work. Gene is a true artist when it comes to brick and stone, and he specializes in restoring Victorian chimneys and fireplaces, and building new one-of-a-kind chimneys, fireplaces, masonry heaters, and brick ovens. Gene is also a Certified Heater Mason, NFI Certified Gas Specialist, State Certified Private Fire Investigator, and has a degree in HVAC Technology. The professionals come to Gene when they run into problems they can't fix or refer us for jobs they can't handle. Gene also supervises our historic home restoration projects (we completely renovate two or three houses per year). Our current project is the birthplace of Ginger Rogers.
While our company specializes in larger projects, we will do any size repair, relining, or hearth appliance installation.
• Chimney Sweeping for all types of flues
• Level II Internal Chimney Camera Inspections
• Chimney Inspections for Real Estate Transactions
• Dryer Vent Cleaning
• Dyer Vent Alarms
• Draft Inducers
• Diagnosis of Performance Problems
• Negative House Pressure Corrected
• Diagnosis of Leaking Problems around Chimneys
• Masonry Chimney Building and Restoration
• Masonry Fireplaces and Rumford Fireplaces
• High-Efficiency Direct -Vent Gas Fireplaces and Insert service and installation
• High-Efficiency Wood-Burning Stoves and Insert service and installation
• Outdoor Brick Ovens, Fireplaces, Fire-pits, and Barbeques
• Relining in Stainless Steel and Poured Ceramic
• Insurance Related Chimney Repair
Please visit our website to see samples of our work. Call Tamie at 816-461-3665 to schedule an appointment.