Good Evening, Everyone!
I am so excited to share an exciting event that’s taking place THIS weekend in Kansas City! The 60th Annual Progressive Insurance Kansas City Boat & Sportshow, which features an array of fun family friendly activities and shows, is taking place at Bartle Hall this Saturday (January 25th). I am so excited to be attending this year’s event and even more excited that iFamilyKC is giving away a family four pack of passes to one lucky reader! Take a look at the fun we’ll be enjoying at this event:
- Gypsy Rose III Landship – Young guests can board the Gypsy Rose III Landship with Captain Tim and transform into pirates, explore the ship and participate in sword fights with other young mateys.
- Boating and Outdoor Classroom – Guests will learn the latest in fishing and hunting techniques from local experts in an extensive seminar lineup.
- Dock Dogs – Families will enjoy watching this high flying dog competition to find out which dog can jump the highest and furthest into a giant pool of water.
- Fred’s Shed – Boat owners can attend educational seminars about maintaining, repairing and upgrading their boats. Each seminar will cover a variety of topics and demonstrations, along with question and answer sessions for the experts.
- SEA LIFE Kansas City Aquarium – Young guests will enjoy viewing starfish, crabs and other sea creatures in SEA LIFE Kansas City Aquarium’s Ocean in Motion Touch Tank and Artifacts Cart. Kids will also enjoy SEA LIFE Academy, a seminar where kids can dissect a squid and learn what makes these creatures a great escape artist and a formidable deep sea hunter.
- Willow Creek Trout Pond – Young guests will have lots of fun as they cast for live fish in the catch-and-release Willow Creek Trout Pond.
- Texas Bass Tank – This 12-ft. tall, 40-ft long, 5,000 gallon aquarium is stocked with native fish so guests can enjoy a rare underwater view of professional fishing and casting demonstrations.
Want to get in on the action?! Enter to win by simply leaving us a comment (below) telling us what you would enjoy most at the show! We will randomly draw a winner on Friday morning at 10:00am and announce it on the iFamilyKC Facebook page! Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!