Hello, Friends! After a quick holiday break here on the iFamilyKC blog, we are SO excited to be back – we’ve been missing all of you! Tonight, I’m especially excited to introduce you to...
- Spring Break in Kansas City: 28 Awesome Places to Go During Break
- The 25 Best Places for the Family Photos in Kansas City [Picture Time!]
- Vote for Your Favorite Places to Play, Eat, Learn & Shop for our iFamilyKC Readers’ Favorites Awards!
- 33 Fun Kansas City Easter Egg Hunts for 2018 [In & Around KC]
- 54 Incredible Field Trip Ideas In and Around Kansas City
- Easter Brunch Ideas Throughout Kansas City [& Easter Services too!]
- St. Patrick’s Day Parades (And Other & Activities) in KC
- Easter Basket Ideas for Every Family [Candy Alternatives too!]
- Winners of our iFamilyKC Readers’ Favorites Awards [Best of KC]
- Fun Day Trips Within 5 Hours of Kansas City
Looking for Something Specific?
back to school Christmas Christmas gifts crafts date night DIY easy easy recipes education Fall family health family time Fitness food fundraising goals gym Halloween health helping others holiday kansas kansas city learning missouri mom tips organize parenting parks recipe Road Trip Safety shopping summer tech technology thanksgiving thanksgiving dinner things to do in kansas city traditions Travel union station Valentines Day Volunteer work out